Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love Means...


Love means never having to ask why. If Emily lays down in the middle of the driveway then Troy assumes there must be a good reason. And so, he lays down next to her. Right now it is cute. His need to do everything his big sister does.

 But there will come a day when she will decide to use this power she has over him for evil I mean bad. What?? Emily?? Never! That is kind of you to say but she has a bit of a scheming side. Not sneaky. She is honest to a fault. For example...
                                           Emily, Troy is crying. Did you push him?
Yes. 7 times.
And there you go. No, Emily likes to come up with elaborate plots and stories and ways to get what she wants. Like how every day she has ten different reasons why she HAS to go to GG's house. Soon she will notice that Troy does everything she does and really everything she tells him to do. For now, it comes in handy. Like how he would not eat the food I had made for him but when his sister poured a little more of the same cereal in a bowl he ate every last bit. I probably shouldn't worry too much. I mean Troy will figure it out, and be okay.


Right?



No comments: