Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend Getaway


I don't have a new picture of the kids to post because Ty and I escaped left for the weekend to go to a friends wedding. I thought it would probably be okay to post a picture of us on here every once in awhile. I know. Not nearly as cute as our kids, but just so you don't forget what we look like.


The wedding was beautiful.


The bride was beautiful.


It was great to get to see two people so happy and in love on their perfect day!


We also enjoyed their photo booth, and had a little fun ourselves.




It was a very nice weekend. I made sure to log lots of pool time and sleep in as much as possible because I am pretty sure it will be a loooong time before we get another little get away.


No comments: