Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Introducing....

 Our little family is going to grow soon, and no it is not another chicken! Even better! We get a new little person with their own little personality and quirks. At 11 weeks old he or she is still very little ( 2 inches) but as I have learned from experience, time flies and it will not be long before we are parents of 3!?! Oh and did I mention the baby did not stop moving the whole time the doctor did this ultra sound which is why it is not very clear and why I am a little worried we have another little ball of endless energy on our hands? Life is certainly an adventure.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Omigosh!! I'm sooo excited for you guys!!! Eeeeeee! Sorry, that really is how excited I am.

When is the tentative due date? You're going on 3! I need to get started over here. :)

Love you SO much!
xoxoxoxox
Bree

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

You two crazy kids just can't get enough excitement in your lives, huh? I am SO SO SO excited and can't wait to see what/who number three will look like and act like!!!!
xo Kim