Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. ~Not Your Average Dictionary
Troy is what some might say, all boy. I thought I knew what this meant until I had one of my own. What this means is that no matter where we are he can find some dirt to play in. Playing in dirt is his very favorite. He is still putting dirt in his mouth (at least he is not eating it anymore)! And everytime you take off his shoes, a small pile of dirt is left on the floor.
He loves to climb. He climbs couches, chairs, the chalboard, and last week into the chicken coop. That's right. Inside, all the way, the chicken coop. Luckily his daddy put removable sides on the thing, I am pretty sure he meant them for easier cleaning, but it was a lifesaver in getting Troy out of it too.And then of course there are the noises. The BOY noises. The way he knows how his truck should sound when he is driving it around the room. Or his little choo, choo when his train is flying around the track. He even has a sound for when his car is driving on Mommy's leg and almmost falls off her knee. Whoa, whoaaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment