Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hide and Seek

The other night Emily and Daddy played a little game of hide n' go seek. It went a little something like this.......

Ok, Em, I will count first you go hide.
Ok! I will go hide in my room behind the blue chair on the floor where you will never find me.
Don't tell me!
Oh, I am going to go hide in my room.
You have the whole house to hide in.
Ok, can I hide in your room?
Yes, but don't tell me. I am supposed to find you.
Ok!
1,2,3,4,....(He hears the closet door close in our room), 5,6,...ready or not!
 I'm in here! Emily yells from the closet.
Amazingly Ty is able to find her right away.
 Now it is your turn to count and I will hide, he tells her.
Ok, but don't watch where I am counting!

I am not sure she gets exactly how the game is played. We might need to work on that.

No comments: