Today my little girl started her first day of pre-school. I really can't tell you how we got here so quickly. I must have blinked a few times and there I am watching her run into her classroom holding her best friend's hand and not even looking back to say good-bye. She is over the moon. She has been waiting to start school, and loves everything about it. Today was a short day for the first day and she explained to her Grandma it was because she is still little, tomorrow is her birthday, but on Monday it will be a long day because,
I will be big then. For me, I am just happy that my
almost big girl is so excited about her newest adventure.
Troy was not as excited for her to be leaving.
This was her, Okay Mom enough pictures now, face.
No comments:
Post a Comment