It is
finally Friday and I am just now starting to recover from LAST weekend. It was one of the busiest we have had in awhile, but also one of the best. For starters, we had Grandma Boo and Grumpy in town visiting from SD. The kids had a blast Flying kites with them, getting lots of hugs and shoulder rides, playing with remote control cars, and showing them around Manitou. But mostly, hanging out in the motor-home was the thing to do. I am pretty sure my kids would be over the moon if we sold our house and moved into one permanently. They thought it was about the coolest thing ever!
One of my favorite pictures from the weekend. It is rare to get a smile out of both of these guys at the same time!
Troy is all about remote control cars after playing with Grumpy's.
I want to live in here forever! -Emily Tipton 9/19/11
We were all sad to see them go on Tuesday, but they promised to be back soon and we will hold them to it! The rest of the weekend was all about this year's FF memorial which I will write about it my next post, stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment