Sunday, November 14, 2010

Under Construction

I am taking a short little break from the blog. Well kinda. I can't totally stay away from here but I am backing off a little because I am finally, FINALLY, getting my photography business website put together. This is taking a little more time than I had thought, that and there are these little people in my life that require a little bit of that time too. SO, I have decided to focus my energy on this website when I am on the computer for a bit. Hopefully I will be unveiling it very SOON!!

However, I couldn't leave you with nothing...that and I took Troy's first year pictures and they turned out WAY too cute so I will leave you with this. With the promise of more to come ...

1 comment:

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

He looks so sweet! Love it!I am very excited to see your new website and give you some business when you take our family shots!