Not a week goes by that I don't pick up my camera and snap a few shots, so needless to say, I have a few pictures on my camera, on my computer, on disks...etc. One of my goals is to actually DO something with these pictures and I recently started making photo books. I LOVE photo books. I have done the kids' baby books in photo books and we still look through them over and over. Besides photo books,
Shutterfly also has great cards to personalize and send to friends and family. This is my new favorite way to do Christmas cards since it looks great and is really easy! This year Shutterfly has brand new designs and I am already planning the photos that will go with them. Like this fun collage...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
I might even branch out and start sending photo cards for birthdays....
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery/birthday-greetings
And so much more!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards/new-years-invitations
Oh the fun you can have with photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment