I am not sure I have ever seen a dog as patient with kids as Sara. She has been their chair to curl up by, their pillow to lay their heads, she is their jungle gym, their entertainment and their pet. Since Em was born Sara has taken it upon herself to be their protector. Every night as I would rock my babies she would lay in the door of the nursery and not let anyone in. She is never far from their sides as they play throughout the house, and she endures all of their "loving" with complete patience. Emily was always curious about Sara when she was a baby, but Troy is infatuated with her. If she is on the floor with him he is usually laying on her, or next to her, or wrapping his little arms around her and resting his head on her belly.. His favorite is to lay right under her head and stroke her face. I wouldn't be surprised if doggy was one of his first words. I suppose there really is something to be said about a boy and his dog.


No comments:
Post a Comment