There are many ways I enjoy spending my free time. Hanging out with my family is at the very top. Playing with my kids, another. Curled up reading a good book, definitely. Obviously, writing this blog. But something I am a bit obsessed with, to use my husband's words, is photography. I love looking at photos, reading about photos, editing photos, and of course, taking photos. Here is my dilemma, well one of them. When do you take a hobby and make it something more? I have been dreaming of being a professional photographer for years. Growing up I had a darkroom I would spend hours in developing and printing my own photos.
I love taking shots of my kids, family, friends, landscapes, etc. But to do it professionally? Here is the question that plagues me...am I good enough?? Here is the answer I have come up with, I will never know until I try.
I am starting at the beginning, doing what I can first. First on my Start Your Own Photography Business list is. The logo. In all of my research I have been reading a little bit about branding. Basically I need to pick a logo and stick with it. I need it to reflect me, my personality, my photography style, and look professional. Easy, right?
I have come up with 4 logos and I truly can not choose between them. Here is where you come in, which one do ya like best?? Here they are in no particular order. Thank you in advance for your help!
10 comments:
I like them all, but I strongly vote for #3, the one with the flower (artistic and personal...really like the font). 1st runner up is #4, white lettering on black really catches your eye. Hope that helps! Leslie
It does, thank you!!
i'm with Leslie - the grey or the black. i might like #2 better if 'photography' was under the line instead of above it...
-trev
I really like the first one. Clean and crisp.
ps. I think you're amazing and going to be wildly successful!
-Brianne
I like the first and the third, with the third as my favorite.
Its a tie between 1st and 4th...like the graphics of the 4th one but not sure about showing full name. I like initials on the 1st one. Good luck!!
-Fredo
First One! Clear and simple. When I looked at all four it grabbed my attention first. Good Work! It is about time you realize YOU ARE WAY GOOD ENOUGH!
3rd without a doubt!
Love the thrid one
Nichole, you asked for a choice, so, although, they all are good, I prefer the grey one.
PaPa
Post a Comment