Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Trip


We leave on Saturday for a trip to DC. It will be Troy's first trip and he and I are on our own. The fact that we now have to buy 3 plane tickets instead of 2 puts a little cramp in our plans.  So Ty and Em get a daddy-daughter weekend and Troy and I get to visit our nation's capital. Well, mostly we are going to see my cousin get married, but I am excited to visit DC for the first time. Luckily my Dad will be with us so I won't have to do the whole airplane thing by myself, although having done several airplane trips with Em who is not physically able to sit still for longer than 5 seconds, this should be a breeze.  I would have liked for us to have made it a family trip, but we will just have to do it some other time, maybe when the kids are a little older. Can't wait to take lots of pictures!

No comments: