In case you haven't noticed I am madly in love with this little man. He has stolen everyone's heart with his sweet little ways. At four months old he continues to be a cuddly little bear who is happiest snuggling in your arms but is pretty much happy anywhere. That doesn't mean he isn't a mover though. He has to be with all the energy his big sister has otherwise he would never keep up. He is rolling on his own and very proud of this. He has also started scooting on his back off of his blanket. I am trying to convince him that he doesn't have to start doing these things as early as his sister but he is pretty determined. He is keeping us entertained with his funny little faces, smiles, and his quiet giggles. I had forgotten how much they change and grow each day and at four months he is definitely doing just that!

1 comment:
Hi! you won our latest giveaway:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2010/03/looking-forward-to-week-11.html
Congrats!!
Amy & Angie
I Heart Faces
Post a Comment