Monday, March 1, 2010

I Heart Faces "Hilarious Outtakes"

This week's challenge is to post five pictures that are "outtakes." These were a few of my favorites. Check out more at I Heart Faces photography






She wanted to make sure she got all of her fruit snacks in her mouth.


I took away her balloon so that I could get a good picture of her. This was the result. Ooops!





I love that Em is smiling so nicely while it looks like Riley is about to eat Troy.



Food on the face + funny little scowl = a smile everytime.



Doesn't everyone put their foot in their mouth from time to time?

5 comments:

Heidi Roberts said...

I love the grumpy face with the tutu and rainboots! Adorable!

Emily said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I love the one with the tutu and boots and when your daughter is going to eat your son. So funny! You've got a good eye! We used to live in Colorado and we miss it so much.

Crystal said...

I really like these - tooo cute

Christina said...

These all literally made me laugh out loud...very great pictures. I love capturing these moments...the real ones!

Laura said...

Those are all great! And yeah... I definitely can relate to the foot in mouth thing! (Although I'm not physically capable anymore!)