Thursday, March 18, 2010

25 Random Facts about Me

1. Once I start a book, even if it is bad, I won’t let myself quit reading it.

2. I married my best friend, who also happens to be my high school sweetheart.

3. I can’t ride a bike to save my life.

4. I love seeing things though the lens of a camera.
Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

5. My most read book when I was growing up was Love at the Laundromat

6. I have had pet; snakes, rabbits, frogs, turtles, a cat, dogs, chickens, newts, an iguana, birds, and a fish named Cleopatra.

7. I used to pay my little brother 25 cents to kill bugs in my room for me.

8. I am claustrophobic.

9. A bubble bath, a glass of red wine, and a good book are a killer combination.

10. No matter how many times I hear my husband sing to my daughter before bed, it still brings tears to my eyes every time.

11. I can't use the oven without burning my hand. Yes, I am aware of oven mitts.

12. My name was supposed to be LeAnn.

13. I prefer cupcakes to cake.    

14. I will someday write a book.

15. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

16. My parents live four houses away.


17. I sometimes sing the national anthem when in I am driving in my car alone.

18. There are 5 levels in our house and I count climbing the stairs as my daily form of exercise.

19. I have seen the movie Frosty the Snowman over a hundred times, (not my choice).

20. My Dad and I used to go to the driving range on Sundays after getting up at 3 am to deliver newspapers.

21. I am very competitive, and I am a sore loser. Ask my husband.

22. Some jobs I have had are; Waitress, Bank Teller, Mad Scientist, Brain Trainer, La Crosse coach, Teacher, and Secretary.

The Mad Scientist Handbook23. I became allergic to pineapples at the age of 18. They make my tongue swell up. 

24. I talk to my Mom at least once a day, if not more.

25. My happiest place is at home with my family.

No comments: