Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Bundled Up"


This week's theme at I Heart Faces Photography is bundled up and of all the winter pictures this has always been a favorite. We hadn't expected it to be so cold when we went to get pumpkins that year.  I love that Jules has socks on her hands and Em wouldn't even wear gloves, even though by the end it had started snowing! Who would have expected it to be so cold in Oct.? That's Colorado for you!

See more cozy pictures at :

3 comments:

Elyssa said...

Aweh! They are all so cute!

JT said...

Beautiful photo and cute children - I love the processing too - have you used a particular action to achieve this?

Alex and Emily said...

Sweet shot! I like your editing too!! It's always coldest at the first of the season, isn't? Then you get strangely used to it.