1. I have seen Frosty the Snowman over one hundred times. (My choice) So has my uncle Mark. (Not his choice)
2. My in-laws live four houses away. (Not my choice)
3. I count stairs whenever I walk up or down them. There are 30 stairs in our house.
4. I have had 7 female roommates in my life. (Not counting my wife and daughter)
5. I lived in Florence, Italy for 10 months during college. There were 70 stairs to our 5th floor apartment.
6. I have only owned 3 cell phones in my life.
7. I am an only child. If you don’t count my dad as a sibling. Most people do.
8. My wife was my first girlfriend, and high school sweetheart.
9. I have owned my one and only IPod since 2004. After one rather invasive surgery and frequent smacking, it still works. I think it’s because I have the song “Toxic” by Brittany Spears, and “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls on it.
11. I went skydiving the day before my wedding.
12. I bungee jumped to the song “Money for Nothing” by Dire Straits.
13. Crème Brule is my favorite dessert.
14. I was involved in and won a Coffin Race.
15. I can make small children cry just by walking into the room.
16. I have cut my own hair for 11 years. (With some trimming help from my wife or roommates)
17. Most people are never sure what race or how old I am. (Half Spanish, Half Caucasian, 20 . . . ish)
18. I was once a guest of the Laguna Beach Police Department for one night. And part of the next day. I was cleared of all charges.
19. I have actually fought a fire. It end ed in a draw.
20. I went by the name Spencer for the first 18 years of my life. (It’s my middle name)
21. I was asleep on the starting grid of the Baja 1000
22. I am a certified mixologist. Really. I am.
23. I have been known to quote movies, T.V. shows, and Chuck Norris facts. “Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Unfortunately, he has never cried.”
24. I was once detained for questioning at an international airport in a foreign country. I was cleared of all charges.
25. Many people call me Todd when they first meet me. The rest can say my name correctly but have trouble spelling it.



No comments:
Post a Comment