
Maybe it is the fact that it is finally warming up and staying that way. It could be that my bulbs have pushed their way up and I now have color in my yard where there has been only brown for so long. Perhaps it is that both my children are well at the same time and these pesky little colds and viruses might be gone for awhile. Maybe it is all of the spring cleaning we have been doing lately or the beautiful spring dresses my daughter has been wearing everyday. Whatever the cause, I feel as though a fog has finally lifted! I love Colorado and its seasons, but the California girl in me can only stand so many cold, brown, dreary winter months, and October to April are a few too many. Weclome Spring! We are so glad you are here!
No comments:
Post a Comment