Saturday, April 9, 2011

Boy Noises

When I was growing up it always amazed me how easily my brothers could make their bikes sound like cop cars in our neighborhood game of cops and robbers. They had noises for every crash, race, and toy that they owned and my mom used to call them boy noises. Now I watch my own little boy and laugh at the fact that he has a noise for walking down the stairs. BA! He yells on every step. He already vrooms his cars and makes a different noise for his trucks. In fact Troy really does not talk as much as just makes noise to get his way. EH! Ehhhh! He points and yells when he wants something or sees something that excites or scares him. Boy noises. Em has talked non-stop for as long as I can remember and then comes along this little guy.  While he may be pretty quiet, it sure doesn't stop him from being heard when he wants to be.    



No comments: