Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 Months

On Saturday Troy will be 3 months old and I honestly feel like he was just born yesterday. As tiring as the last 3 months have been I wouldn't trade them for anything. I had forgotten how much these kids change everyday, and how fun it is to watch them grow. This little guy has gone from a tiny newborn who slept all day to a little rolly polly baby who smiles and coos, who kicks his little legs like he is running a race all the time, who is grabbing everything in sight, and is so proud of himself for figuring out his hands belong to him and that he can control them. He is still amazingly sweet and cuddly, and likes nothing better than to sit in your lap while you talk to him and smile with him. Happy 3 months sweet boy!

No comments: