Saturday, February 20, 2010

Picture Fun

So today while the kids were napping I was playing around on Photoshop. Admittedly not the best use of my time but lots of fun, and this is what I came up with.

Before

After

I was hoping for a little input. Better? Worse? I should have used my time to do all the chores that need doing?


3 comments:

Frankie said...

I love them both! I like the first one because her eyes look greener and I like the second one too!

Have you checked out kubota? I splurged and purchased one of their packages. They are actions steps for photoshop. It's amazing how quick you can edit in CS$ with their program.

Nichole said...

Thanks Frankie! I haven't checked out Kubota but I will. You should check out iheartfaces photography they have a bunch of links to photoshop actions too! So much fun!

Frankie said...

Your work is amazing! You should really be in the professional photography business. I'm working on it but it's just so much work! I'd rather work on my own family photos.