So here I am trying desperately to get a decent photo to put on our Christmas cards, and yes it is only a week away from Christmas but I have to try. I am pretty sure people would understand why I didn't get a card out this year, but I always do something and I am not ready to give up. I sit my two beautiful children down, they are clean, fed, and dresssed to match the holiday spirit and this is what I get....
"Why is this kid always crying?"
Can you tell they are siblings?
Troy is looking at the camera, but what are you doing Em?
So close...
By this point they are both refusing to look at the camera so I give up and try again later.





1 comment:
Hey, they really aren't too bad! They capture the moment for sure and 20 years from now you will still be able to feel the day!
Post a Comment