My mom has been asking for a picture of her 3 grandkids together so Desiree and I once again dressed the kids up and sat them down for photo time. Here are the top 10 reasons why it is amazing we even got the shots we did. Merry Christmas Mom!
1. It was past nap time and Emily had been throwing a temper tantrum moments before.
2. Riley was afraid Desiree was going to leave her and kept bursting into tears every few moments.
3. Emily decided she only wanted to take her picture laying on her stomach.
and there was no convincing her otherwise.
4.Troy is only 6 weeks old and we stuck him between his sister and cousin.
5. I was watching two other kids at the time.
6. The only way we could get Riley to stop crying was to tell her to give Troy a kiss.
7. Troy kept getting kisses from Riley.
8. I had to beg Emily to move closer to the other two so that she could be in the shot.
9. I am starting to discover that the higher the number of subjects (kids and adults) in a picture the less likely you are for the picture to turn out.
10. The combined ages of all three kids is 3.




1 comment:
I appreciate the effort and think they are absolutely perfect!!
Thank you! Mom
Post a Comment