Thursday, June 22, 2017
Cookies
These three kids have such different personalities and I was reminded of this again the other day when we were out for lunch. We had a birthday party to go to that evening which meant ice cream and treats later so we had already talked about how we weren't having any other treats until then. So when a cookie came with their lunch it caused a little stir. Emily instantly started negotiating for both the cookie and ice cream. "If I just eat a couple bites of cookie can I still have ice cream later? Half the cookie and half a bowl of ice cream?" Troy asked me if I wanted his cookie. He is my planner and rule follower and he had decided awhile ago that he wanted the ice cream so he had no intention of eating the cookie. Jack looked at the cookie and decided to double down. He ate the whole cookie and figured he would find a way to sweet talk someone into giving him ice cream later. It's not always easy parenting this group but it is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment