Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of School 2017




Man I love these faces. 

5th Grade 
2nd Grade

Kindergarten 



And they're off. Emily to 5th grade, Troy to 2nd grade and Jack to Kindergarten. I have to admit I am feeling a little lost. For the last 10 years I've always had a little person hanging out with me during the day. Now I have no excuse for the house being a mess and not wanting to cook dinner ;).

They are so excited, and it is fun to hear what they are learning and see how they are growing. Emily gets to do Science lab this year and can't wait for her first experiment. Troy is reading up a storm and discovered that he is a great writer and really enjoys it. Jack refuses to admit he is learning anything but the kid is remembering his sounds and counting to 100 already. But if you ask him, his favorite subject is recess.

No comments: