I see the moon, above the air...
Tomorrow is my GiGi DAYYYYYY!
And if you are imagining her singing this little diddy in a soft, sweet, sing-song voice, you are wrong. This one was sung at the top of her lungs. After bedtime. When she was supposed to be sleeping. But what can you do. We just listened and sang along.
The other night she asked me to sing her a song I used to sing her when she was little. For some reason the song I sang her the most was, Sugar pie,honey bunch. You know I love you. Can't help myself I love you and nobody else. Those are pretty much the only lyrics I know so I just sing them again and again, but she is in love with the song and we have added to it a bit...Sugar pie honey bunch, you know I love you. I can't help myself, I love you and, Daddy and troy and grandma and grandpa...you get the idea. We add different names on different nights. She sings along and giggles as she yells out names. Not the most "calming" bedtime song ever but it is a fun one!
No comments:
Post a Comment