I just realized Troy turned 18 months two weeks ago, sorry my 2nd child, and I thought I would add some updates. The Troy Man is motoring along just fine these days. His newest accomplishment is jumping. He doesn't get more than an inch or so off the ground but he is very proud of this ability and uses it as much as possible. Today he was so excited when I handed him a cup of popcorn that he jumped and spilled it all over the floor. He is also running with the big kids which scares me because his chubby little legs get tripped up way too easily and this boy does not like to fall. He is still pretty sporadic with his words. No, no has become a favorite and as always Daddy! ranks at the top of his list. He likes to throw us off by yelling out a few perfectly formed new words as if he has been saying them forever, just to keep us guessing.
He wants to "help" with everything. From starting the dishwasher to sweeping the floor he wants at it. He loves trains. Today he drove a wooden train all over the house for hours and I had to pry it out of his hands at nap time so he would sleep. He follows his big sister around and wants to do whatever she is doing, which does not always go over well wth her. Today I listened to them play with blocks and she wanted so badly to build him a house to sit in and he wanted so badly to knock it over. He even tried his best to help her but as soon as he sat down his arm knocked over a whole wall. Poor guy just couldn't win.
No comments:
Post a Comment