Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stylin'

Troy has already had multiple haircuts in his short little life. He was born with a full head of it and having inherited his Daddy's fast growing very straight hair it is not long after each cut that it is again looking a bit shaggy. Since Ty cuts his own hair he decided to cut Troy's also. Which means, a buzz cut. I am fine with this most times but I do put up a bit of a fuss because I like his soft fuzzy little head even when the hair is starting to grow over his ears. Well this time it has gotten a bit longer. Mostly due to not finding a good night to get it cut. So I had a little fun with it today. Tell me what you think about....


...spikes???

1 comment:

Bree said...

LOVE it! He's starting to look like a little boy. Yikes!