Friday, June 4, 2010

Trevor and Rachel

It was a beautiful wedding. The sun was setting and so the temperatures were finally falling. The handsome groom, the stunning bride, and a backdrop like no other. Throw in some AMAZING crab cakes (hello we were in Maryland) and drinks on the lawn, followed by dinner and dancing among the twinkling lights. If I didn't know better I would say maybe this was a fairy tale. Congratulaions you two!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Okay, the wedding pic are amazing and I can also see a huge improvement in your work. I love the photo of the girls hugging and the girl in the background and the one of the back of her dress. Great job!

Anonymous said...

...never been the subject of a blog before :P
thanks for making the trip -- it was great to see you and meet the little man!
T&R