Thursday, June 24, 2010

7 Months, 2 Weeks, and 4 Days...

       We are almost to 8 months and I kind of glossed over Baby T's 7 month review, so here we go....

 At 7 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days old he is still eating anything and everything we put in front of him. Bananas are in the lead as his favorite, but sweet potatoes, and apple sauce are a close second. Green beans and squash are the favs on the veggie list. He has mastered the art of eating Cheerios and takes great pride in "chewing" each one about 20 times before finally swallowing it.
He can get across a room, under a table and stuck between two chairs in a little under 10 seconds, but I still can't really say he is crawling. He is so good at the "army" crawl now that I am questioning whether or not he will use his knees to get around at all or if he will just skip that step altogether.
He is entertaining us with his many news sounds and what sounds very similar to "dadadada" has been heard recently. Blowing raspberries while eating, is something he finds pretty funny. Mommy, not so much. It is not  easy to get sweet potato splatter out of all my clothes.
He is still Mr. happy-go-lucky/mellow/sweet/silly/easy/perfect baby.

Did I mention I would take a hundred of him?

No comments: