She is entertaining. I will give you that. This child knows how to makes us all laugh, or smile, or pull our hair out too. She has got a great imagination and I love to hear her make up stories or tell her Daddy all about her day. Today she walks up to me with a sheet of stickers in her hands. E: Mommy do you want a sticker?
M: Sure!
E: You need to sit down on the couch.
M: Ok.
E: Now mommy, listen. These stickers are very poky (they aren't, just in case you think I let my child play with dangerous stickers*) you need to be careful. I will put one on your thumb but that is poky too so be very careful.
M: Umm, ok?
E: Not yet. First you have to hide.
M: Hide?
E: Yes mommy, hide.
M: Like this? (Sound muffled behind the couch cushion.)
E: Yes Mommy, good girl.
M: Do I get a sticker?
E: No.
This conversation quickly turns into her making sniffing sounds like a dog, and I never did get a sticker, but I will stop there. You get the point.
* In reference to the dangerous stickers, that has to be an oxymoron right?
She is also fiercly protective of her brother when it comes to other people messing with him. Not her. She can boss him around and bug him all she likes in her opinion. Today one of the other kids was playing good guys and bad guys and I hear her yell at the top of her lungs,
"HE IS NOT A BAD GUY! HE IS MY BROTHER!"
I hope she always feels that way!

1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the first photo. AMAZING! You seriously, need to get out there and switch careers! You do amazing work! I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment