Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Fever


Spring is in the air.
Buds are on all of our trees and I can just imagine green grass and shady branches.
My little green plants are pushing up through the dead branches and proving to me that they have survived another cold winter.
I am already daydreaming about picnic lunches and afternoon ball games.
The temperatures are rising and the warm sun hitting my face is an instant mood lifter.
Spring is in the air.
No more heavy coats, and clunky boots.
Scarves and hats, mittens and long johns are stored away for another day.
Soon it will be time for sunscreen and swimsuits.
Water fights and popsicles are on the horizon.
Oh happy days,
Spring is in the air.

2 comments:

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

AMAZING pic! I can taste the hot dogs at the sky sox games!

Nichole said...

You guys will have to come down for a game! I can't wait to go to one!