I will never understand how these little people can exert so much energy all day running and playing, and still fight naptime with such a vengeance. They have to refuel at some point don't they?? I mean I WISH I had a naptime everyday. I know I would be a better person if I did. Take today for example, we played outside most of the day and these kids run laps in the yard. My little guys who usually comes during naptime for preschool wasn't coming and so silly me I thought, I will have 2 whole hours to myself while the kids are napping. And even sillier me, I planned how I would use that time. Never happened. Em never napped, Troy slept a whopping 20 minutes. All 3 daycare kids did, however, sleep. 3 out of 5 isn't bad, but so much for a little me time. Ha! What was I thinking??
No comments:
Post a Comment