Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Bump Update

As I am coming up on 35 weeks, I thought I would give you all an update. Saturday 26th this little guy thought maybe he was ready to come out, but the doctors thought we should give it a little more time so they put me on some medication to stop the contractions. Luckily I was told to just "take it easy" and was not put on bed rest because how is that possible when you watch several kids all day? I have been pretty good about following the doctor's orders and have had LOTS of help from family and friends in getting some time to relax. The contractions still get going pretty good if I try to do too much, but that little white pill stops them pretty quick. My doctor would like me to go another few weeks, and so would I, but he did say if Troy decides he is coming earlier we will be okay since his lungs and everything are well developed. Other than that everyone is healthy and growing just like we should be. It is no surprise that Ty and I are having another child who likes to do things their own way!

No comments: