Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And So it Begins...


From now on out every weekend in August is packed with events and it continues part way into September ending with D&D's wedding. My Aunt and Uncle just moved into town so we will be unpacking them this weekend. I may not be able to lift any boxes but I figured between unpacking, supervising Em and maybe fixing us some lunch I can still be helpful. Then it is three weekends of birthday parties between Riley's first, Emily's second, Ty's 28th, and a few close friends turning another year older, we will be busy celebrating most of August!

On top of all the craziness I am heading into my third trimester at the end of August and I have no idea where the time went. We don't have a nursery ready yet, (Emily's room was painted and fully furnished by this time in my pregnancy), he is sorely lacking in clothes (I buy a few off the sale rack at Target every time I go), and we are still wavering on the whole name thing. Poor little guy, he is already facing that second child syndrome. From the way he has started kicking I have a feeling he won't let us forget him too easily though.

The other big change is that the daycare is officially up and running. Right now I just have two extra kiddos, but it has been nice to start out small. I never knew I could feel so successful by just being able to get three kids down to nap at the same time, but man it feels good! The days are crazy and I am back to going to bed by 8 so that I can get up at 5, but so far it has been worth it to get to be home. It is so fun to watch Emily interact with other kids, she is growing up so fast and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

No comments: