
I am not sure but Holden might have just told a funny joke!
Last Friday Kim and the kids drove down from Denver to play. It is always fun when the girls get together (Moms and kids), but it is always a little crazy. Add water, and a slide and some messy Popsicles and everyone takes really good naps afterwords. It doesn't matter the temperature of the water we can't get the girls out of it. Poor Holden was shivering and still kept jumping in. At least it was over 80 degrees outside so we didn't worry too much.



Then of course there are the sweet mellow boys who just hang out and watch the craziness that is their big sisters. I have a feeling it won't be too long before they are right there with them! 

Isn't summertime grand!





Then of course there are the sweet mellow boys who just hang out and watch the craziness that is their big sisters. I have a feeling it won't be too long before they are right there with them! 

Isn't summertime grand!


No comments:
Post a Comment