I don't know if I would call this dancing, she just learned how to spin in circles and usually spins until she falls down. I of course forgot that if i hold the camera sideways the video will be sideways. Oops! at least I remembered for the rest.
Reading to Sara
She is trying to show Sara the "duck" in the book which is actually a chicken, but Sara isn't paying attention.
Playing With Baby
Emily loves her baby doll, which must be with her at all times. It is very cute to watch her hug and kiss her. But while she may look like the cute little mommy in the video she also drops her baby purposely, pokes her, and sometimes hits her against stuff, like my head.
Kitty, Kitty!
Our cat is like the holy grail to Emily. Because she can never catch her it has become a constant challenge. In this video the cat stops in arms reach of Em and barely escapes with her little kitty life. I love the face Emily when she can't catch the cat. I have no idea where she gets this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment