The hat and vest were made by Ty's Aunt Tange.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Mountain Girl
It finally snowed last week which is pretty late for CO. We usually
get snow at least by Halloween, but after one day of snowfall it is back up into the high 60's. I can't say that I mind this great weather though. Emily loves playing outside so much that I am not looking forward to being cooped up indoors or trying to keep her dry while she is playing in the snow. We will see how she does though, we are heading up to Breckenridge to spend the weekend, get a little skiing in, and possibly even some sledding. Other than that things are just moving right along. Ty is working on a couple of big projects with work which is great because everything seems to be slowing down other places. I am still working for LearningRx and we are filling up with students quickly so between work and Em we are keeping pretty busy. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment