Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Holden's Birthday Party!

On Saturday we went over to our friend's house to celebrate their daughter Holden turning 1! It was a beautiful day and Emily was decked out in her party dress. Kim (Holden's mom) had done an Easter theme and there was so much good food. Emily had a great time playing with her friends and even met some new ones. There were 6 babies there and one was only 5 weeks old! I really can't remember Emily ever being that small. Emily and Jules helped Holden open her gifts and then discovered the ribbon from the gift we had brought. Emily was still holding that ribbon when she fell asleep on my shoulder a few hours later. Watch for it in almost every picture. Again, I am telling you don't waste money on toys...ribbons and plastic eggs is all they really want. It was a very nice day, and I think Emily enjoyed her first birthday party ever.

No comments: