
A few words from Emily about being 7 months....
I am growing really fast. I can crawl all over the place now and I even pull myself up so that I can stand for awhile. I really want to walk and so I make Mommy or Daddy or whoever is around walk me all over the place, but my legs are still very wobbly so I look like I am dancing and everyone laughs. I am very silly. I LOVE to make people smile. It is pretty easy, all I have to do is be my cute self and everyone watches me and smiles. I talk all the time now. I am not sure if anyone understands me, but I know what I am saying. Oh, and now that I am 7 months old I get to eat even more big people food. I like to eat bananas cut up and strawberries, and even grapes. This week I tried turkey and chicken for the first time. They were okay, a little weird to chew. My favorite is still cheerios and Sara loves those best too.
This week we have been going all over the place. My Great Auntie Eva and Uncle Eric are here visiting, and also my second cousin Trevor. We went to The Broadmoor to pick Trevor up and took pictures at the lake. Mommy is silly and is always taking pictures of me, but I kinda love it and make sure to smile my biggest. We also went shopping in Denver and Daddy pushed me all over the mall. He thinks he is a race car driver and it is fun when we go up on two wheels and speed around. I also think it is funny when he runs into Mommy with my stroller, but I don't think she does. On Saturday we get to go on a train ride, and I can't wait to see all of the new things. I better go, I am getting sleepy, it is way past my bed time....




No comments:
Post a Comment