Monday, November 6, 2017

Troy | 8 Years Old

Dear Troy,

     Happy Birthday Little Man!! Today you are 8 years old. I still remember the day you were born and seeing your cute squishy face for the first time. I knew in that moment that you were something extra special. I'm not sure how 8 years have gone by since that Friday night, but I have enjoyed every moment of it with you. You are such an incredible kid. You are so smart and creative. Watching you put together your Lego creations or design houses in Minecraft amazes me. You teach me something new every day and know so much about everything. You are my little sponge and you just soak up as much information as you can. You are kind, thoughtful and so sweet. You are always thinking about others and doing your best to include everyone. You are a great friend and brother. You balance us out in every way. You are such a hard worker and you pitch in to help with all kinds of projects. Like building a deck with Grandpa or pulling the tallest weeds ever with me in the garden. You are funny and goofy and your laugh is one of my very favorite sounds. You discovered a few new things about yourself this year. You enjoy fishing and kayaking. You are reading up a storm and love to find new books to read. You have started writing in school and really enjoy that. You are a leader in Jui-Jitzu and take that job very seriously. You still love driving your go-kart, and helping me in the garden. Chicken pot pie is your favorite food but you love trying new foods and finding more to eat that you like. Like fried pickles! You are so amazing buddy. I can't wait to see what your 8th year will be like. I know you will do great things and continue to impress us. We are so proud of you! We love you so so much, happy birthday sweet boy.

Love,

    Mommy and Daddy







No comments: