Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 2017

      October is always bittersweet. I will miss the hot days of summer and the warm nights, but I do love Fall and since it is only a few weeks long we take all the fall fun we can get before winter swoops in and steals the show.

One of our favorite October traditions is the Pumpkin Patch. We have been going to the same farm in Broomfield with The Hanou family since Troy was 1 (and as Jack pointed out, "I was 0?") It never dissappoints. This year we added in the corn maze, skipped the bounce house, and found some of the biggest pumpkins we've found in years. It pays to go early in the month!

From the last few years.... I love to see how these kiddos have changed and grown. But seriously, slow down time!


         2013

2014


2015

2016

2017


The weather was beautiful, the mountains were snow capped, and we finished the day with some Smashburger and playing in the leaves. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day.









Halloween 2017






No comments: