Dear Jack-Jack,
Happy birthday!! You are 5 today! You are a whole hand old and we will have to change to 5 kisses and 5 hugs every night at bedtime. You have so much personality it is crazy. You know exactly what you want and your confidence is amazing. You told me recently that your head was big because your brain was so huge. You were right! You are so smart and fast and funny and sweet and of course cute. You are in pre-school right now and you love it. You ask to go to school on the weekends and are always disappointed when I tell you it's a day off. You don't think you are learning anything, you just love playing with your friends, but you have learned so much this year. Your teachers adore you and told me that you can make friends with anyone AND everyone. You are just that kind of guy. You play hard, fight hard, and love even harder. I get more hugs and kisses from you everyday and I love every single one of them. You have no fear what-so-ever and that is hard for this mommy sometimes, but I also admire you for it. You jump head-first into whatever you are doing and sometimes you fall, but I have never seen a kid get back up so fast. I am amazed by you, you are so different from your brother and sister and have always been your own person, being the youngest hasn't slowed you down for a second. You will start kindergarten this year and I know you will love every minute of it. That school has no idea what is headed their way but they will love you and your energy as much as we do. You are incredible my sweet boy. To you life is just one great big adventure (as it should be)! Keep growing, keep loving every minute of everyday and I will be here to watch you and hold your hand (when you let me) and love you every minute of it. We love you so much Jack Attack. Happy 5th birthday Jack Liam!
Love,
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment