Sunday, November 6, 2016
Troy | 7 Years Old
Dear Troy,
Happy birthday Buddy!! Today you turned 7, but you have always been an 'old soul' so you turning 7 is a little different than most. I don't know how many 7 year olds ask
for a watch for their birthdays or give away some of their presents to their little brother because, "I want everyone to be happy for my birthday." You are such an incredible kid. I am amazed daily by you. I love watching you when you are building something or figuring out a puzzle or discovering something new that everyone else overlooked. The way your brain works is so unique and special- you have gifts that most people don't have! You are one of the most thoughtful and kindest kids I know. You care about everyone around you and think about how your actions will affect them. Not many 7 year olds do this and even if this means you might feel things differently than other people that is okay! Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you should change who you are because who you are is so special! You work hard and play hard and love just as hard. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world to get to have your strong arms wrap around me every morning with one of your wonderful bear hugs. You teach me something new everyday and because of you I stop to notice the little things instead of rushing through my day. You are one of my most precious gifts from God and I can't wait to see what being a 7 year old has in store for you. I know you will do great things and build beautiful things and learn so much. We love you to the moon and back Little Man. Happy Birthday sweet boy.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment