Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Month in Review


Ahhh! I have missed a whole month on here but it was for a good, very exciting reason. We moved! We have land! We are remodeling a barn and starting a garden and waking up every morning amazed at where we are. During that same time I turned 33 (ouch) and Emily wrapped up her 2nd grade year with all A's and on the honor roll. She also participated in immigration day, sang the national anthem at a baseball game, and helped hatch baby chicks along with the usual everyday curriculum. Troy also wrapped up his 2nd and LAST year of pre-school! He will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I also fit in a trip to SD to see Steve graduate and catch up with friends. It was a busy month but now that we are into June we are hoping things will be slowing down a bit. Ha! I am pretty sure that won't be happening but it's a nice thought.



                                                  








No comments: