Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jack | 3 Years Old


 
Happy Birthday Jack Jack!! You are 3 today. What a big guy you have become in such a short amount of time. These last 3 years have flown by, but at the same time I can't even remember what life was like without you in our family. You are an amazing little guy and everyday is an adventure with you. You keep us laughing, you keep us on our toes, and you keep us happy with lots of kisses and hugs. The fact that you are the youngest and smallest in our family has not stopped you much at all. Wherever your brother and sister are you are right there with them. Whether it is skiing down mountains, or riding bikes in the driveway there is not much you can't do. You ask daily about getting to go to school just like they do too and as much as I love to hear how much you want to do these things there is always a little part of me that wants to keep you my little guy forever. Mommy's baby. Ah but I am pretty sure that isn't going to happen. So, as long as you promise to still snuggle with me in the mornings, and give me kisses and "I love you's" everytime you head out (even if it is just to go to pretend school) I guess I can be okay with you growing up. We love you so much buddy. We think you are an amazing gift from God and look forward to seeing what your next  adventure will be.
 
Love you to the moon and back,
 
Mommy and Daddy
 
 







No comments: