Monday, August 18, 2014

Our 2014 Summer Trip

Part 1...because there are a lot and I mean A LOT of pictures. In July Ty and I celebrated out 10 year wedding anniversary in style. By that I mean we packed the kids and my parents into our van and drove 1,328.8 miles to Seattle Washinton.

We camped at a lake in Idaho the first night. It was beautiful but the bugs were a bit nutty. 





We stopped many, many times. One of them was at a wildlife refuge. 


We FINALLY made it after two full days of driving. The kids did amazing and were very excited to be at our destination. We weren't the only ones in Seattle, we were joined by lots of family which made the memories even better. The kids played from sun-up to sun down with their cousins. 









We went on a ferry trip, the zoo, played in a giant fountain, to see the space needle, and to Pike's Place market. 






























 We left Seattle and headed to Montana for more summer fun. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: