Thursday, August 15, 2013
An Interview With a 1st Grader
My name is: Emily
My teacher's name is: Ms. Marsh
My best friend at school is: Kirra
My favorite subject is: Music
My favorite thing about my school is: That I get to see Kirra.
My favorite thing about my classroom is: Books! Lots of books, books. Reading books. There are even chapters!
My favorite books is: Who Took the Cookie
My favorite song: Love Story, every Taylor song. Any song I can dance to!
My favorite movie is: My Little Pony
My favorite thing to do after school is: Have a snack, watch t.v., and play!
The best thing about being a first grader is: I get 3 recesses and I learn good rules.
I also love my desk, and my friends that sit at my table. I love to write stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment