Jack is 16 months old. He is turning into a little boy before our eyes even though I am trying to keep him a baby for as long as I can. He is now 25 lbs and tall enough to reach all the door handles in the house. He eats with a fork and a spoon and loves spaghetti, rice, pasta, most fruits, and any veggies that I sneak into his food. He is quite the little talker and while he has been saying Dada and Mommy for awhile, he now says shoes, ball, dog, quack, here, there, this, thank-you, I love you, Grandma and Grandpa. He does anything and everything his big brother and sister do. He climbs on everything and throws anything that is round. he dances and bobs his head whenever he hears music. He is silly and goofy and so sweet. He also is as stubborn as they come and does not like it when he does not get his way. I can not believe that 16 months have gone by so quickly, and yet this little guy makes everyday an adventure and watching him grow up is wonderful. Love you sweet boy. Happy 16 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment