Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Past Few Weeks.

I am way behind on this posting thing, and I had been doing so well. I have excuses though. These 3 keep me about as busy as one can get and then throw in a couple of loops like 2 full weekends of training up in Denver and a broken leg (not me, see below) and I am barely keeping up with the regular things like cooking dinner and cleaning house. Okay ya the house has not been cleaned either. But no one has missed a meal! As is evidenced by the chubby cheeks below.




And playtime was never skipped.

Which is how this happened. Just say no to trampolines! My poor girl, but she has been a trooper and even when it took 5 days for doctors to figure out what was wrong with her leg she did not let it get her down. This is one tough little girl. 

But see, we are still smiling and truckin' along. I am hoping to finally get things back to normal now that she is back in school and life is beginning to get back to the usual. Or unusual as is the case in this house. 



No comments: